Monday, February 12, 2007

The New New Blog

So I started a blog a while ago (in December), but I was still sort of in the mindset of being alone, even though I had been married for almost 2 months at that point. Don't misunderstand: I'm am 100% on board with being married. I've never been happier in my life. There is nothing that happened in the first 32 years of my life that would ever have led me to believe it was possible to be as happy as I am with Kristin.

Anyway, the point of this first entry is to admit the error of my ways. Because I was still used to having been alone for a long time, when I created a new blog, I named it jabewashburn.blogspot.com. Kristin was deeply offended (and rightly so), so I have remedied that problem with this new blog. I don't know that I'll ever really do anything worthwhile with it, but here it is just the same...

No comments: