Monday, February 12, 2007


Okay, so maybe this shouldn't be the first picture of my wedding, but it's funny to me, because there's a story that goes with this one.

As you can see, this is me and Kristin, about to exit the Mount Timpanogos Temple lobby, where our friends and family await to greet us and take pictures with us. It's hard to see her in this picture, but that's Alexa that I'm whispering to. If you look closely, you'll see that I'm wearing my sunglasses. As you probably have noticed, I rarely go anywhere during daylight hours without them. My mother, however, has been after me for years (and rightly so, I suppose) for wearing them in pictures.

So what I was whispering to Alexa was that she shouldn't say anything about the sunglasses (She's helpful that way. Without my warning, she would likely have been the first to tell me to take them off.) because it would be funny to see whether Kristin or my mom would tell me to take them off first.

It never came to that, though, because my aunt Melanie said it the second I walked out the door. As you can see in the next picture, I took them off almost immediately...

No comments: